Hey guys 🙂
Here's a short
1. Install PPSSPP Emulator on your Android from Google Play
2. Download "Cube test program"
— direct download link
3. Open the emulator and test the program…If this program works, then you'll know that the PPSSPP emulator works for your device
4. After you test out the program, you're ready to download Games…Here are some of the best sites for psp games:
(the site i'm using in this tutorial)
(my other suggestion)
— After you download the game, it's gonna be in .rar (zipped/compressed) format…Because of that, you'll need to Extract it…
5. To Extract the game (the compressed .rar/.zip file), install any file extracting app you want…I suggest you ZArchiver – it's pretty easy to use…
6. After Extracting the compressed (.rar/.zip) file, you'll get a folder…In that folder you should see the iso/cso file of the game…If you don't see an .iso or .cso file in the extracted folder, then search for another .rar file in the same folder and extract that one…After extracting this file, the iso/cso file should be in there…
7. Move the .iso/.cso file in the /PSP/GAME/ folder in your Android
8. Open the PPSSPP emu and Play!
NOTE: This emulator works for ISO and CSO games ONLY !!!
Platypus PSP (the game in this tutorial) Download Link:
How to Download & Play PSP Games with PPSSPP Emulator on your Android
Special Thanks to Velosofy for creating the intro!
The Big Beat 80s – Kevin MacLeod, Syrinx Starr ( )
PPSSPP Emulator DOES NOT Require ROOT!
If you have any trouble downloading your game from pspshare.org or emuparadise.me , give me the name of the Game you want and i'll provide another link for you…
Thanks for Watching ! 🙂