Hey guys 🙂
1. Install PPSSPP Emulator on your Android from Google Play
2. Download "Cube test program"
3. Open the emulator and try the program…If this program works, then you'll know that the PPSSPP emulator works for your device
4. To download PSP Games, go to this link:
…They don't have all the PSP games here, so don't get sad if you can't find your favorite game on this website…There are still other sites from where you can find and download your game…
5. After you download the game, it's gonna be in .rar (zipped) format… Extract it and copy the .iso or .cso file, than paste it into your Android
in the PSP/GAMES folder
6. Open the emulator, choose the game and Play ! 🙂
NOTE: This emulator works for ISO and CSO games ONLY !!!
Platypus PSP Download Link:
How to Download & Play PSP Games with PPSSPP Emulator on your Android (No PC Needed)
PPSSPP Emulator DOES NOT Require ROOT!
If you have any trouble downloading your game from pspshare.org, give me the Game's name and i'll provide another link for you…
Thanks for Watching ! 🙂